[Qgis-user] OTB Plugin Activation

Martin Bittens martin.bittens at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 03:49:14 PDT 2022

Hello Nicolas,

thanks a lot for your advice. The OTB-plugin is working now. I must
admit that I made a mistake when I tried entering the path to the OTB
binaries. I clicked directly on the respective OTB fields in the
processing --> settings --> OTB tab (e.g., 'OTB application folder'). As
I wrote nothing happened then. But I had to move the cursor in the white
space beside the fields and double click there. Then a menu opened where
I could enter/select the correct OTB paths

Again, many thanks

Martin