[Qgis-user] Creating High Resolution Images from Pleiades DIMAP files

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 17:06:29 PDT 2022

Hi,

I think you can work with 3.16.  If you open the processing toolbox, you
will find a search bar.  Search for pansharpening. You will see an
algorithm under GDAL.  If you install the OTB (orfeo-toolbox) plugin and
activate it in the processing toolbox setting, you will find other
pansharpening algorithms.   I believe that the Semi-Automatic
Classification Plugin also has a pansharpening option....  There was
also Opticks but the web site is currently offline.  Not sure why.

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/gdal/rastermiscellaneous.html#gdalpansharp

https://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/CookBook/Applications/app_Pansharpening.html

https://fromgistors.blogspot.com/2015/07/major-update-semi-automatic-44.html

http://opticks.org/

Nicolas

On 2022-03-13 1:16 p.m., bobjones--- via Qgis-user wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know the steps to follow within QGIS to create pan-sharpened images from Pléiades DIMAP data. Is there a Help discussion that outlines the steps I need to take? If not, would someone in the community care to show me the steps I need to follow?
>
> I work on a MacBook Pro and have installed QGIS 3.16. Do I need to upgrade to v3.24 first?
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Bob Jones

Nicolas Cadieux