[Qgis-user] Support for OGC API - Records in MetaSearch

Collombin Maxime maxime.collombin at heig-vd.ch
Mon Mar 14 07:09:25 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I’ve been trying to access OGC API - Records<https://ogcapi.ogc.org/records> through the MetaSearch Catalog of the latest release of QGIS (QGIS 3.24 ‘Tisler’<https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog324/index.html>) but I ended up with an issue.
While I can get consistent responses from the service description and the API, I can't load the associated information.
Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

The endpoint I am trying to access is: https://demo.pygeoapi.io/master/collections/dutch-metadata

I’m on Windows 10 using a version 3.24 of QGIS with OWSLib 0.25.0.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

MAXIME COLLOMBIN
Collaborateur Ra&D HES
Avenue des Sports 20, Case postale