[Qgis-user] QGIS layer styles not persisting in project

bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 05:15:11 PDT 2022

How can one multiply a style for one layer?
You can duplicate a layer multiple times and create an own style for each and then set an indivual theme.
If thats what you do, and it doesn't work, i have no clue.

Layer styles are always saved in project files by default.
What do you mean with other format?