[Qgis-user] QGIS layer styles not persisting in project

Yvan CALCAGNI yvan.calcagni at fredon-aura.fr
Wed Mar 16 04:18:53 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,
in one of my project I'm setting up multiple styles for one the layers,
to make these styles matching the right project theme.

So I save the project but every times I'm re-opening it, layer styles
have disappeared.  Layer styles are never saved in project file? To make
it work, the only solution is it to have geopackage layers (with
embedded style permitted by that format)? What if the layer is in
another format? multiple layer styles are forbidden in that case?

I'm running Qgis 3.24 standalone

Thank you guys!