[Qgis-user] again: Create Geospatial PDF producing faulty output

Stewart Holt stewartbholt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:01:30 PDT 2022

I had this problem recently on a project with a lot of layers. In the
dialog to produce the geo-PDF, there is a layer list. I found that some of
the layers which were checked in my project layer list were not checked in
this list (and maybe some checked which were not checked in my project).
After correcting this, I got the expected layers in my output. Also, in a
geo-PDF, there is a layer list which can be used to select which layers to
display while you are viewing it.

Stewart