[Qgis-user] SAGA Strahler Order

Klaus Mithöfer mithoefer at gbd-consult.de
Wed Nov 2 05:58:01 PDT 2022

Hi Nicolas,

do you use SAGA through QGIS toolbox? The message you might get there
means that QGIS does not support the SAGA Version and it might not work.
You better rung the process in SAGA.

You can download the latest SAGA version for Windows here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/saga-gis/files/ its already Version 8.x
for Windows. Just run the algorithm in SAGA directly.

Kind regards, Klaus