[Qgis-user] GRASS Tools in QGIS

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Sat Nov 5 11:10:27 PDT 2022

Hello,

in QGIS 3.18 Zurich, I had the GRASS tools in the Processing toolbox (see
attachment).

in QGIS 3.24 (on another PC), I found them in the Menu under Plugins > GRASS
tools, but no longer in the Processing toolbox.

The 3.24 solution seems to have some disadvantages: you can only use GRASS
maps as input, but no shapefiles. Even worse: the menus have reduced
functionality, that is: in many of them you cannot enter processing
tolerances or iterations (eg. v.clean or r.thin) which makes this an almost
pointless way to go.

Did I overlook something during installation? Is it still possible (also in
3.28) to get the full GRASS tools functionality via the Processing toolbox?

Thanks for ideas and best regards,

Uwe