[Qgis-user] GRASS Tools in QGIS

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sun Nov 6 03:23:25 PST 2022

> *Uwe Fischer*
> /Sat Nov 5 11:10:27 PDT 2022/
> in QGIS 3.18 Zurich, I had the GRASS tools in the Processing toolbox (see
> attachment).
>
> in QGIS 3.24 (on another PC), I found them in the Menu under Plugins > GRASS
> tools, but no longer in the Processing toolbox.

Hi Uwe,
on Windows, using the OSGeo4W QGIS installers, the the GRASS tools in
the "GRASS" menu under the "Plugins" menu are visible when the "GRASS 7"
core plugin is activated, while the GRASS tools in the "Processing
Toolbox" panel are visible when the "GRASS GIS provider" core plugin is
activated.

Please check in the Plugin manager what plugin is activated.

You can also check for any related error in the "Log Messages" panel.

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea