[Qgis-user] R: Problem display overlapping lines

Bombonato Antonio Maria antoniomaria.bombonato at italtel.com
Fri Nov 11 03:44:59 PST 2022

Thanks Nicolas.
Unfortunately, the problem is not to identify the overlapping lines.
I already have a shapefile that identifies the sections with multiple overlapping lines. In this shapefile, for each segment with overlaps, I have the indication of how many overlapping lines there are (at most 3).
The real problem is to draw the lines without overlappings.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

[cid:image001.png at 01D8F5C6.560C5C50]
Antonio Maria Bombonato
Software Developer