[Qgis-user] Missing python plugin support on Win7

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 25 02:19:07 PST 2022

WIndows dropped support for the latest python versions.
Or de other way around, Python did not support Windows 7 anymore, I forgot.

Anyway, you will not be able to run the latest version of QGIS on a Win7 machine. Because QGIS depends on a newer Python version then will run on your Win7 machine.

You can download an older QGIS version (3.14 if I'm correct) which contains a Python which is working on Win7.

Or: try to upgrade to Windows 10
Or: install Ubuntu on your machine ( <= my preferred solution ;-) )

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde