[Qgis-user] Missing python plugin support on Win7

Antonio Valanzano anvalanz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 23:07:04 PST 2022

I have used the latest osgeo4w-setup.exe (which includes the patch for
Win7)  on a pc with Win7 and I have installed QGIS 3.22.13-Białowieża.

It starts but when I try to install a plugin I do not see a list of
available plugins and in the "settings" tab there is this message
[image: Python_support_missing.JPG]

So in Win7 is not possible to use any plugin apart from these 3

[image: Available_plugins.JPG]

Is there a way to activate the Python support choosing some options in the
setup program ?
I have accepted all the default options during the installation.

Antonio