[Qgis-user] QGIS - Cluster Points alongside lines by a limit

Fabian Laumer F.Laumer at hpe-planung.de
Tue Nov 29 05:29:10 PST 2022

Hello together,

in QGIS I have a street layer (lines) and a house layer (points) with a start point.
(picture 1)

I want to cluster the points alongside the line layer in groups of 20 or 10 points. The result should look like that:
(picture 2)

Each coloured line in picture 2 represents a different cluster. The result was made manually and took a long time, is there any possibility to cluster the points automatically?

I prefer groups of 20 and 10 points per line, in some cases I have to use a bit less or more.

You can find the picutures and the layer examples here:
Sync.com - Cluster Points alongside Lines<https://ln5.sync.com/dl/970d2d420/zp8webf5-hghnis7b-dewfmeug-vdx7saav>

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Fabian Laumer