[Qgis-user] ogr2ogr doesn't connect to MS SQL Server

Reetz, Michael (NLPV) Michael.Reetz at nlpvw.niedersachsen.de
Fri Oct 21 02:45:00 PDT 2022

Hello Jürgen and all,

thank you all for your help. I could solve my problem with the field calculator and the command you've sent me, Jürgen.

Since the GDAL/ogr MS SQL Server driver is obviously missing on my computer, I will see if I can get a complete installation of the current GDAL package. This would be very helpful in many situations, especially in scripts that perform transformation tasks.

Best regards

Michael