[Qgis-user] Coordinate display in different coordinate systems

Tanja Hartinger tanja.hartinger at gmx.de
Fri Oct 28 06:30:12 PDT 2022

Hello
I have a question about the coordinate display. Is it possible that I
can display the coordinates in several coordinate systems (I am in
Germany and therefore in my case it is about the coordinate systems
Gauß-Krüger and UTM) somewhere on a map at the same time? I don't want
to set an object there. Ideally, I click somewhere and then the
coordinates are displayed in several coordinate systems. Is this
possible in any way?
Thank you very much in advance.
Many greetings,
Tanja