[Qgis-user] Faster Intersects

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Sep 9 09:10:50 PDT 2022

Some things to check:

* Is your data local?
* Is it in a fast file format? (for example .gpkg or .shp and not .csv
or .geojson)
* Does the data have a spatial index?
* Is the geometry very complicated, like a huge multi polygon with
thousands of vertices and islands? In that case, split it up in several
polygons.

Hope this helps. Anyway, it should not need to take this long.

Raymond