[Qgis-user] Faster Intersects

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Fri Sep 9 09:58:47 PDT 2022

In the format, are you talking about the shape or the CSV with 2million lines?

Dennis Burgess

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net
Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com
Need MikroTik Cloud Management: https://cloud.linktechs.net