[Qgis-user] Oriented Minimum Bounding Box

Jon jonr at destar.net
Fri Sep 16 18:09:56 PDT 2022

Yes, you are correct. That is what I found as well and tried to explain
in my last email.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and help me progress a little
further down the QGIS road. I have never dealt with GIS data but find
it very interesting, especially since I have a drone now and have been
doing mapping with it.

Jon