[Qgis-user] PR review needed

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Tue Sep 27 23:59:51 PDT 2022

Thank you! I had that in my tabs to try out and did so yesterday. It is
impressive but of course requires the user to manually install some
packages (which is a HUGE blocker for 99% of users) and is missing
integration in the script editor. I will probably still use it for
myself though so thank you very much!

--
Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

Schon gewusst?
In unserem Blog geben wir Tipps & Tricks zu Open-Source-GIS-Software
und berichten aus unserem Experten-Alltag:
https://wheregroup.com/blog/

WhereGroup GmbH
Grevenweg 89
20537 Hamburg