[Qgis-user] [pyqgis] setSubsetXXX for intersection?

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 00:35:25 PDT 2023

Hello,
I was wondering if in pyqgis there is a way to load a layer to show only
features that intersect a certain geometry. I see the setSubsetString for
sql like queries, but no way to do this with geometries.

Similar to this (but only applied to iterations using getFeatures), I was
wondering if with QgsFeatureRequest and expressions there is a way to
create a geometry intersection filter (I saw the setFilterRect).

Thanks a lot for any hint,
Andrea