[Qgis-user] Hebrew labels in Qgis Server

Arie a_arie2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 00:03:44 PDT 2023

Hello,I am trying to display a QGS project in QGIS SERVER.The project successfully displays labels in HEBREW ("אזור").But in QGIS SERVER, I see labels in the wrong shape - as a row of rectangles ("םםםם").My question - how can I get the labels in Qgis Server as they appear in the qgs project.
I work in WINDOWS 11 (I also tried without success in 10),with QGIS 3.30 but I also tried 3.28, 3.24, 3.18.I did the installation of QGIS SERVER AND APACHE according to the instructions in the QGIS Server Guide/Manual.In the project I use Arial font (I also tried without success Tahoma, David and others).
Thanks in advance for the help.Best regards,Arie Akum.