[Qgis-user] Problems with installation QGIS Server 3.28.5 on Ubuntu 22.04.

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Fri Apr 21 10:07:20 PDT 2023

> Why do you use the --no-install flags?

I proceeded according to the instructions [1]:

In case you would like to install QGIS Server, type:

sudo apt update

sudo apt install qgis-server --no-install-recommends --no-install-suggests

# if you want to install server Python plugins

apt install python-qgis

But I also tried it without the flags. same result

[1]  https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian-ubuntu