[Qgis-user] Problems with installation QGIS Server 3.28.5 on Ubuntu 22.04.

G. Wagner, Wagner-IT info at wagner-it.de
Tue Apr 25 07:12:33 PDT 2023

> qgis-server and python3-qgis share dependencies.  You need to upgrade python3-qgis too or remove it.  Or remove all qgis packages before switch from stock ubuntu packages to qgis.org packages.

It sounds so simple. Should:

sudo apt --purge remove qgis-server

not remove the packages?
But after that Ubuntu 22.04 still finds the sources to 3.22

gw at CAX11-2204:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$ sudo apt-cache policy qgis-server
qgis-server:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 3.22.4+dfsg-3build1
  Version table:
     3.22.4+dfsg-3build1 500
        500 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy/universe arm64 Packages

And the problem with installing still persists.
Similar with

gw at CAX11-2204:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$ sudo apt --purge remove python3-qgis Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Package 'python3-qgis' is not installed, so not removed
gw at CAX11-2204:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$ sudo apt install python3-qgis Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.

 python3-qgis : Depends: python3-qgis-common (= 3.22.4+dfsg-3build1) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: qgis-providers (= 3.22.4+dfsg-3build1) but it is not going to be installed
gw at CAX11-2204:/etc/apt/sources.list.d$

how can i upgrade python3-qgis if it is not installed?
Or how can I really delete all QGIS packages and make Ubuntu ignore the sources to 3.22?

Günter