[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] PSA: Don't update to Gnome 44!

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Apr 27 22:42:21 PDT 2023

Ooh, tricky! Thanks Nyall for this heads up!

Was 44 already released actually?

As Debian testing/sid is now in something-freeze (and on 43).. I do not think it will enter 44 before release of Bookworm..?
So at least Debianista's are good untill that.

Reading the issue, I see it's about Qt5 AND Qt6, and there seems to be some work-around running applications in native Wayland mode (but in that QGIS has other issues...)

Hope this will be fixed soon...

Regards,

Richard