[Qgis-user] WhiteTools error

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Fri Apr 28 12:52:41 PDT 2023

> Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
> Fri Apr 28 04:39:25 PDT 2023

> I have this error if I open Plugins panel or general settings:
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> even if I uninstall whitetools from installed plugins.

Hi Dario,
the issue is not due to the plugin "WhiteTools" itself, so disabling or
uninstalling it does not prevent the error message to show up.

The issue is due to the fact that the plugin repository that you have
added in the QGIS Plugin Mangater with URL
https://plugins.bruy.me/plugins/plugins.xml and name "WhiteBox" is not
available.

In order to avoid the error message to show up, you need to Delete or
disable such plugin repository from the Plugin Manager settings.

Best regards.

Andrea Giudiceandrea