[Qgis-user] How to quickly open Layer Properties in QGIS 3.32?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Sat Aug 12 23:53:05 PDT 2023

> Is there a way to get the old behaviour back, either with the original
> right-click menu or at least some way to configure QGIS to open the
> Layer Properties on double-click instead of the Symbol Selector?

Ok I'm embarrassed now, it's been a while since I used QGIS and my
layer had a bunch of categories in it.  I was trying to right-click and
double-click on one of the categories...

If I right-click or double-click on an ACTUAL layer then it works as
normal.

My bad, sorry for the noise :)

Cheers,
Adam.