[Qgis-user] Problems Initializing qgis

Juan Rafael Suárez juanrsuarez267 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:20:10 PDT 2023

Good morning everybody, I am having several problems with qgis, I hope
somebody may help me.

I am working in windows 10.0 System 32.0
I upgraded to Qgis 3.28.10
Now I have these issues:
When I start the program at the first time nothing happens.
Then I start by the second time, and the the program starts, but I get this
message:
"Creation of missing tbl_srs in the private qgis.db failed
disl I/O error"
I click on the OK button and the program starts.
Then at starting it appears this message:
"This plugin uses Google Earth Engine API and it looks like it is not yet
authenticated on this machine. You have to need a google account registered
on Earth Engine to continue.
Click OK to open a web browser and starts the authentication process. Or
click cancel to stop the authentication process."
I click OK but it never finishes the process, although I have an account on
goggle and I work frequently with google earth. Then I cancel and returns
to qgis.
I can work on qgis, but in the moment I select any layer, and I try to go
to the properties form, the program crashes, doesnot work any longer and I
receive this message:
"qgis-ltr-bin.exe is not responding"
I dont know what is the problem.
If somebody knows and may help me I will appreciate so much.