[Qgis-user] Problems Initializing qgis

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Aug 26 06:08:01 PDT 2023

Hi Juan,

I would try to start with a new profile; a profile contains all your plugins, but also all your settings.

Normally (when QGIS is working fine), you create a fresh profile by going to Settings / User Profiles / New Profile
A profile is nothing more then a folder... in the QGIS profiles folder, which on WIndow you can find:
c:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles

You could move/rename the QGIS3 folder to create a super fresh profiles folder, and see if that helps.

Another option would go to current profile, probably
c:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\QGIS\QGIS3\profiles\default
and remove the one plugin that uses Google EA, and then install it from within you then started QGIS

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde