[Qgis-user] Problems Initializing qgis

Juan Rafael Suárez juanrsuarez267 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 18:35:30 PDT 2023

Hi Andrea, thanks for your help. Concerning the installation procedure,
this is what I did:
First I uninstalled the previous version.
Then I went to this page: "
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html#"
I clicked on "Looking for the most stable version? Get QGIS  3.28 LTR"
A file was downloaded to my P.C: "QGIS-OSGeo4W-3.28.10-1"
I clicked on it, and the software was installed.
I dont know if the windows user has  writing rights for the file qgis.db.
How could look for it?

Regarding my system I got this information:
Windows 10 Enterprise
Processor:  AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 465OU with Radeon Graphics 2.10 Ghz
Installed memory RAM: 16.0 Gb
System type: 64-bit Operating System