[Qgis-user] Problems Initializing qgis

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sat Aug 26 15:54:55 PDT 2023

> Juan Rafael Suárez juanrsuarez267 at gmail.com
> Fri Aug 25 14:20:10 PDT 2023

> I am working in windows 10.0 System 32.0
> I upgraded to Qgis 3.28.10
> Now I have these issues:
> When I start the program at the first time nothing happens.
> Then I start by the second time, and the the program starts, but I get this
> message:
> "Creation of missing tbl_srs in the private qgis.db failed
> disl I/O error"

Hi Juan Rafael,
could you please specify in details which installer have you used to
install QGIS and how have you installed / upgraded QGIS? Does the
Windows user running QGIS have writing rights for the file qgis.db?

Best regards.

Andrea

P.S.: what is  "windows 10.0 System 32.0"? Is it a Windows 10 32 bit?