[Qgis-user] WG: Rendering log messages

Simon Gröchenig groechenig at zt-gis.at
Mon Aug 28 02:38:57 PDT 2023

Hi,

I am still looking for the option to enable/disable rendering logging/debugging (see below). Can please someone give me a hint? Or maybe a python script?

The old setting is visible here (Debugging section):

https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#rendering-settings

It seems that is disappeared when vector and raster sub-categories have been introduced to the rendering settings.

Thanks
Simon