[Qgis-user] Batch output to Geopackage without overwrite

Alexandre Rodier alex.rodier at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 30 04:10:57 PDT 2023

Dear Qgis users.
I am trying to calculte several viewsheds  via a batch process but I got an issue with the output.

I am using the Viewshed process from the Visibility plugin.
My problem appears when I select the output of the process. I want to save each output layer in one existing Geopackage db but when I select it from the "Output" combo, Qgis askes me if I want to overwrite the db, and of course I don't want to.How can I write it to save each leayer in an unique Geopackage db?
Regards.
PD: I've checked the Gdal doc but with no success.
Alexandre Rodier
Geógrafo  Turismo sostenible
Telf: +34 661 38 00 28http://www.entretierras.com+ info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexrodier/