[Qgis-user] QGIS attribute forms question

Aguilar Bolivar, Rosa (UT-ITC) r.aguilar at utwente.nl
Tue Dec 5 05:11:04 PST 2023

Hi,
If I understood correctly,  You want to reuse a form given that a layer has more columns.
If you are using QGIS GUI you  can:
Option A. Change the data source to the layer. The form will remain. Add/edit the new attributes
Option B. Add the new layer and copy styles (form)  --> paste the style/form to the new layer

Hope this helps.

Rosa
Dr. Rosa Aguilar
University of Twente
Faculty of Geoinformation Science and Earth Observation
Connect with me on LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosamaguilar/?locale=en_US>
https://rosaguilar.github.io<https://rosaguilar.github.io/>
The essential is invisible to the eye. Saint-Exupéry