[Qgis-user] Qgis Server: how to log database queries

Tommaso tommasodb at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:38:39 PST 2023

Hello,

my WFS service - based on docker-qgis-server/  3.28.0 (the camptocamp
image) -  is not returning all features I expect, when I use a spatial
query.
To debug the problem, I would like to see the queries, which Qgis send to
the database. But it seems that the maximal log level is INFO, which logs
only the HTTP requests:

QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL=0
https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/config.html#logging

There is way to see database queries? Unfortunately I don't have access to
the machine, where the database is running, so I cannot check the queries
on that machine.

Best regards, Tommaso