[Qgis-user] Qgis Server: how to log database queries

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:09:57 PST 2023

No, there is no (easy) way to log the SQL in QGIS server.

You may try with a server plugin that uses the new debugging panel
query logger but I'm not sure if that will work (I didn't try).

Kind regards.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2023 at 5:38 PM Tommaso via QGIS-User
<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> my WFS service - based on docker-qgis-server/  3.28.0 (the camptocamp image) -  is not returning all features I expect, when I use a spatial query.
> To debug the problem, I would like to see the queries, which Qgis send to the database. But it seems that the maximal log level is INFO, which logs only the HTTP requests:
>
> QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL=0
>
> https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/server/config.html#logging
>

> There is way to see database queries? Unfortunately I don't have access to the machine, where the database is running, so I cannot check the queries on that machine.
>
> Best regards, Tommaso
>
> --

Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net