[Qgis-user] use Binary (Blob) in writeAsVectorFormat

Hugh Kelley hghklly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 11:41:09 PST 2023

to follow up as I continue to work on this,

I mistakenly understood the attribute type "binary" as a Boolean, but I
think it's in fact an arbitrary value stored as binary. That is to say, not
necessarily True/False or 0/1 but a series of 0/1's storing a value.

If I can save it to the shapefile that would be great but I'm going to work
on filtering those attributes out of what's saved as that's an acceptable
solution too I think.

--
Hugh Kelley