[Qgis-user] Technical advice

Assil Hafdi assilhafdi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:40:14 PST 2023

Good evening
I have encountered an issue with qgis 3.10 where i can't make postgis
connections despite having postgresql installed and creating my data base
after i name the connection and set authentication i keep getting the ente
credentials pop-up even tho i enter the right credentials it keeps
popping up agter 5 or 6 times it just says connection failed would love to
get some help since I've scoured the internet for help but didn't find
anything
I would appreciate the help since im using qgis for school project
Thank you in advance