[Qgis-user] Technical advice

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 7 00:29:14 PST 2023

Hi Assil,

are you 1000% sure the connection details are correct? Does it work with
the same credentials if you use a different tool like DBeaver or
PGAdmin? Do you maybe have some "antivirus" software that makes your
computer not work as intended but blocks some connections?

Cheers, Hannes

Am 07.02.23 um 02:40 schrieb Assil Hafdi via QGIS-User:
> Good evening
> I have encountered an issue with qgis 3.10 where i can't make postgis
> connections despite having postgresql installed and creating my data
> base after i name the connection and set authentication i keep getting
> the ente credentials pop-up even tho i enter the right credentials it
> keeps popping up agter 5 or 6 times it just says connection failed
> would love to get some help since I've scoured the internet for help
> but didn't find anything
> I would appreciate the help since im using qgis for school project
> Thank you in advance

Johannes Kröger / GIS-Entwickler/-Berater

FOSSGIS Konferenz
15.-18. März 2023 in Berlin
https://fossgis-konferenz.de/2023/

WhereGroup-Beiträge auf der FOSSGIS