[Qgis-user] Using qgis with a 4k screen and a HD screen.

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 10:53:52 PST 2023

Hi,

Seems like  QGIS adjusts the GUI settings based on my 4K high resolution
screen.  When I move the windows over to the HD 1080 screen, Icon size and
font size needs to be adjusted in the settings but the processing toolbars
and layer Styling toolbars remain chunky.  I notice they seem to take into
consideration the scaling of the main screen even if QGIS starts on the
secondary HD screen.

Is there a GUI setting that could help and that I am missing? Is there any
way I can make these changes on the fly when QGIS is moved from one screen
to the other?

Thanks
Nicolas Cadieux