[Qgis-user] Two LAZ file possible issues iwth some new data we received to processs

Mike Stanton mfstanton at geospan.com
Mon Feb 20 09:48:16 PST 2023

Hi Nicolas, thank you for the well researched and detailed answer.  I was running on the latest build and it had a the new feature for Cloud Optimization COPC.  That feature doubled the number of open files for the process and I dropped back to 3.22 to get my processing done. It appears that during the indexing process  of 3.28 the COPC files are left open even after moving on to another LAZ file.  The 3.22 level did not create the COPC files and everything worked out for the images.