[Qgis-user] QGIS on tablets

Chiz Harward chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 01:27:52 PST 2023

Thanks, that is incredibly useful! It is one thing to have a spec that <should> work, but another to have real life confirmation before buying -I am a sole trader so is a significant outlay (although will be game-changing and save huge amounts of time when in place). My GIS advisor has tried the project on his old tablet and works fine, so fingers crossed….

Chiz Harward BA MCIfA he/him
Senior Archaeologist, Urban Archaeology
Cathedral Archaeologist, Winchester

I work flexibly - so whilst it suits me to email now, I do not expect a response or action outside of your own working hours

http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com<http://urban-archaeology.blogspot.com/>
https://www.facebook.com/urb.arch/
http://gloscross-slabs.blogspot.co.uk/

Urban Archaeology
2 Slad View,
Gaineys Well,
Stroud,
Gloucestershire
GL5 1LQ
07881 486837
chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk<mailto:chiz at urban-archaeology.co.uk>

Urban Archaeology is a trading name of Chiz Harward BA MCIfA