[Qgis-user] [FILTER] How to filter a layer by minimum attribute value

Igor Oliveira Ribeiro igorgeoinformacao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:25:23 PST 2023

Hi,
how can I filter layer by the minimum value of the field "HubDist" in the
attribute table?
See my attribute table below. As result, I expect only one attribute being
showed in my map related to "HubDist" equal 111.3546... (the value in the
first line).
[image: image.png]

Thanks for your help.

--

See our last paper:  <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114029>

Impact of biomass burning on a metropolitan area in the Amazon during the
2015 El Niño: The enhancement of carbon monoxide and levoglucosan
concentrations. <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114029>

Igor Oliveira Ribeiro

Post-Doc on Regional Climate Change, Vulnerability, Impacts and Adaptation
- Cuomo Foundation/UEA

+55 92 98103 7136 | skype: igorflorestal

Universidade do Estado do Amazonas | Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas da
Amazônia

Visite: www.geoescrita.com.br

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/igoroliveiraribeiro/>
<https://www.instagram.com/geoescrita/>