[Qgis-user] change position of an object (line) in a defined XY direction

Diego García del Río dgarcia at mediatel.com.ar
Wed Jan 4 07:29:16 PST 2023

It's a bit harder to do it "in place" (I'm the same layer) but using the
processing toolbox, you have a "geometry by expression" tool where you
could use something like point(x(@geometry)+offset, y(@geometry)+offset)

I'm on my phone right now so I don't have the exact syntax. But should be
pretty straightforward

You'll get a new temporary layer as results

Then do with it whatever you want