[Qgis-user] Qgis Server: Configuring max number of WFS features served by the server

Gerald Kogler geraldo at servus.at
Tue Jan 17 06:30:55 PST 2023

Hi Tom,

I think QGIS_SERVER_API_WFS3_MAX_LIMIT is what you are looking for:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/server_manual/config.html#environment-variables

For sure you always can limit it also from the request using
MAXFEATURES, which is a standard OGC WFS parameter:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/server_manual/services/wfs.html#wfs-getfeature-maxfeatures

hope that helps
Gerald