[Qgis-user] Qgis Server: Configuring max number of WFS features served by the server

tommasodb at googlemail.com tommasodb at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:09:58 PST 2023

Hello Gerald,
thank you!
I set the variable and I see in the log file the following message

"15:41:27 INFO Server[93]: - QGIS_SERVER_API_WFS3_MAX_LIMIT /
'/qgis/server_api_wfs3_max_limit' (Maximum value for "limit" in a features
request, defaults to 10000): '1000' (read from ENVIRONMENT_VARIABLE) "

So, it should work, but the WFS requests are still returning all
features...How can I debug this?

Best regards, Tommaso

https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/server_manual/config.html#environment-variables

 > For sure you always can limit it also from the request using
MAXFEATURES, which is a standard OGC WFS parameter:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/server_manual/services/wfs.html#wfs-getfeature-maxfeatures