[Qgis-user] Export to ESRI File Geodatabase

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:53:36 PST 2023

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 07:04, Even Rouault via QGIS-User
<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Randal,
>
> Support for the OpenFileGDB driver in the Save As dialog only dates back
> to a few days ago per https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/51397 , so
> you'll have to wait for 3.28.3

Just to clarify -- the missing bit in 3.28 was that FileGeodatabase
wasn't showing in the layer right-click menus.
It should still be possible to export to GDB in 3.28 without that fix.
>From the browser panel, you can create a new empty Geodatabase by
right-clicking on a folder, and then drag and drop layers directly
into that GDB to import them!

Nyall