[Qgis-user] transferring data from ArcGis to QGIS

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:50:11 PST 2023

Hello Janet,

It will really depend on what you mean by all your work. The projects and
layouts are hard to come by, as they are in closed source format, which
ain't interoperable with other software. But the data may be in one of
hundreads of formats readable by QGIS, like Shapefiles and Filegeodatabases.

There's a plugin that tries to import QrcGIS styles into QGIS, but not sure
what it can do. It's called SLYR, there a paid version and a community
version/

Janet via QGIS-User <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> escreveu no dia quinta,
19/01/2023 à(s) 21:20: