[Qgis-user] Formatting the text ?

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 01:07:30 PST 2023

It's not super clear what you are asking for because the link is not a
project, it is a collection of database tables without an attached
project file.

If you are referring to the format of text labels displayed on the map
canvas on a data layer, that is a project file issue that does not
depend directly on the data in a set of layers. Or you might be
referring to the layout manager or atlas output for printing out a map.

Either way, screenshots and layer styles / labels properties or layout
manager fields / labels properties look to me to be a lot more useful in
understanding the question.

---------

Reply only to list. Do not send me any personal replies