[Qgis-user] Formatting the text ?

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:27:07 PST 2023

If you want a box drawn around a label then going in the label settings
choose the background tab, select "Draw background", set to "Rectangle"
and the other options as needed (including set "Rotation" to "sync with
label") is straightforward.

Reply only to the list using "Reply List" in your email client.

Do not send personal replies.