[Qgis-user] What QGIS plugin development should I work on this year?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:22:33 PST 2023

IMHO doing a more generic STAC browser plugin, the actual one is too tight
to planetary compùter microsoft STAC api (mainly due to different auth
procedures depending on stac endpoint)... because hard to contribute to
actual stac plugin due to work overhead of the author (we have PR since
months), would make sense to start from scratch with an more open
architecture.
IMHO STAC catalogs are so important that a generic plugin can't be stacked
to a single provider only.

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition